hot form oven

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benyamin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I took my test today and after celebrating a little bit (!) here's my break down!
PA: 24 The real thing was so different than any practice test in key hole and hole punching sections! 1- key hole shapes were so different! most of the lines weren't so clear and straight! 2- top/front shapes were so similar to crach dat, nothing odd there! 3- hole punching section was a pain! I had half of half folds, no symmetry, no clear folding line, nothing (!!!) one of them after 5 folding was like a crushed paper which had two holes in it, and I was like what on earth!!! 4- angles: similar to crack dat 5- cubes: crack dat did it! 6- pattern folding: piece of cake!
overall: crack dat is the best practice for this section!
QR: 19 I dont really know what happened in this section because the minimum score in my practice tests was 21! I had lots of trigonomy questions (4-5) with odd angle numbers like sec^2 39 + tan 109!! best parctice in this section, i think is crack dat!
RC: 19 English is my second language and I think I did a really good job! I used kaplan strategy and i found it so NOT useful! so time consuming and waste of energy! I used to get 14 and 15!!! but I changed my strategy to S&D and it really worked! I didnt read the passages and started with questions!
Bio: 22 I read AP cliff 3 times and made my own flash cards (which i am going to put them on line soon).
GC: 28 just one word --> CHAD!!! o chad I owe this to you man!
OC: 25 (same as GC)
TS: 24
AA:23
I used crack dat, destroyer, achiever and top score.
thank you SDN! it feels good to be done with this exam!

Members don't see this ad.

i know sin/cos/tan...of the common angles (30, 45. 90...etc) but how do you solve the weird ones like "(sec (39))^2 + tan (109) = ?"

Members don't see this ad :)
Waw you did great! Can I know how you were doing on crack dat PAT? Was it similar to your real score?