Hotel for Nova Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vegeboy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, do you know of any cheap hotels that are close by to the dental school that offer continental breakfasts and have a discounted price for interviewing students. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I stayed at the Broadway Inn which is 10-15mins driving from the Inn to school. They picked me up at the airport and dropped me off when my interview was done. I paid $60 and it was really clean and nice place to stay. But bad thing is that you need to get a ride or taxi to go to school. I was lucky because the guy who picked me up at the airport gave me a ride to school so I did not have to pay for it. But when I was done with interview I had to get a taxi back to Inn. I just found the place at Hotel.com Good luck on your interview.

i stayed at the comfort suites. Had internet, continental breakfast, and free shuttle services to Nova and the airport. don't remember how much I paid for it, but definitely a good place to stay.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hampton Inn Plantation was really nice. Excellent breakfast and shuttle to and from the airport. 100 dollars but so worth it (that's the Nova discount).

same as dr. reo. try to get room 555...the ac kept making noises, i complained and bc the hotl was at 100% occupancy they and i couldnt switch rooms, they gave me a nice discount.

i stayed at the comfort suites. Had internet, continental breakfast, and free shuttle services to Nova and the airport. don't remember how much I paid for it, but definitely a good place to stay.

same here. it was really close to the school and very convenient.
i believe it was around 120ish...
i really recommend the place.
good luck on ur interview!! it's really laid-back...you don't have to worry much :luck: