Hotel Recommendations for Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrZeke

yzarc gniog ylwolS
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm heading off on the fellowship interview trail and was looking for some hotel recommendations.

Anyone know a good place to stay while interviewing at Wilmer?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm heading off on the fellowship interview trail and was looking for some hotel recommendations.

Anyone know a good place to stay while interviewing at Wilmer?

Thanks
A place with a fence and barbed wire on top. And a locked parking garage.

Reactions: 1 user
LOL... Great...

I found a hotel in one of the surrounding neighbourhoods that reportly safe ;)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL... Great...

I found a hotel in one of the surrounding neighbourhoods that reportly safe ;)

The area right next to the hospital is pretty bad but there are a couple nicer places surrounding there. Honestly Baltimore is not that dangerous that I would worry staying at a hotel if it at least had decent reviews. My gf did a summer internship there and we didn't realize how ghetto Baltimore was and she got housing 1 block from Hopkins. 1 block behind us was abandoned houses with cardboard for windows, it was really bad but ultimately she never felt unsafe, there is campus police that pistols within a mile distance from campus. When I visited her we would walk around to get food sometimes and one time even walked down to the harbor and never really felt in danger.

Thank you for that info. I live in a very dangerous city right now so I'm not too concerned. Just asking because there weren't too many hotels close to hospital. There seem to be some decent places just a 10 minute drive/cab away which is fine by me! :)

airbnb seems like a good/cheaper alternative option