Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All.
I know that an Emergency Medicine Resident will definitely be working close to 80 hours a week, but is it true that as an Attending you will have more flexible hours and be able to work less night shifts?
I'm attracted to the field and wouldn't mind doing night shifts during residency, but I would like to work during the days after residency is over.
Any input from current physicians would be very helpful.
Thanks.
I know that an Emergency Medicine Resident will definitely be working close to 80 hours a week, but is it true that as an Attending you will have more flexible hours and be able to work less night shifts?
I'm attracted to the field and wouldn't mind doing night shifts during residency, but I would like to work during the days after residency is over.
Any input from current physicians would be very helpful.
Thanks.