Housing for elective at USF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kdburton

Ulnar Deviant
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can any current students at USF or people who have rotated there give a recommendation for someplace to live for a month? Preferably someplace cheap since I probably won't be spending enough time there to enjoy any cool amenities.

Members don't see this ad.

places4students.com has some places in san fran.

places4students.com has some places in san fran.

Haha sorry I meant University of South Florida, but thanks for the heads up on that website. Also, I love the fact that 40 people have viewed this thread but only one reply... Was there something about the title that made you all have doubts about what I was looking for? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha sorry I meant University of South Florida, but thanks for the heads up on that website. Also, I love the fact that 40 people have viewed this thread but only one reply... Was there something about the title that made you all have doubts about what I was looking for? :laugh:

It may not work, but did you try asking the away rotations coordinator if you could send out an email to USF MS4s? Some of them may be looking to sublet their apartment for a month while they do away rotations, or even just have an empty bedroom that they're looking to rent. That's what I did for my away rotation, although I'm sure that different schools have different rules about this type of thing.

Try CraigsList or Student affairs at the host school.

Also, my med school has a program where you can stay with alums. You may want to ask your alum affairs office at your school.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll check these options out and see what I can come up with.