Housing In Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

callmejimmy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI, I WILL BE GOING TUFTS NEXT YEAR. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH IS BETTER LIVING IN A DORM OR RENT A HOUSE? I REALLY HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION NOW SINCE I WON'T BE HERE IN STATES FOR NEXT 5 MONTHS. I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE ANY OF YOUR INPUT. IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT OR KNOW ANYONE IS RENTING A ROOM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS👍
 
I heard that there is a posner dormitory, which is located right behind the dental school. Does anyone know how much is per month? Do you guys think I should stay in a dorm or rent a house and commute?? help me.😍
 
tufts is in the best location. its right on the red, green and orange lines. you can't go wrong living anywhere that has stop on those 3 lines, basically. feel free to pm me and i can give you some more ideas on where to live in/around boston.