Housing in PCO

Started by ppa93
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ppa93

PCO Class of 2009
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does n e one needs a roomate?
I just got accepted and I have no plan for housing.
 
Congratulations ppa93! You should be getting a letter in the mail soon and then you'll be able to sign onto the PCO roomate board to look for roomates. 🙂

ppa93 said:
Does n e one needs a roomate?
I just got accepted and I have no plan for housing.
 
JapAnime said:
Congratulations ppa93! You should be getting a letter in the mail soon and then you'll be able to sign onto the PCO roomate board to look for roomates. 🙂
I am taking a vacation in summer. Therefore, I need to get the housing asap. Anyone needs any roomate?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ybsaarrahak said:
I am desperately looking for a roomate. if you are interested let me know

hey, i'm not sure if you got the pm. are you still looking for a roommate?