Housing options for CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TOKOY90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be studying at MidWestern from Sep 2014-May 2015. Could you please recommend housing in the area? or maybe anybody is interested in splitting the rent? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! There are plenty of apartments around that area, but they can get pretty pricey. For example, I know some students who will be renting at Versailles that will come to about $700 each (a single studio costing about $1000). If you are looking for roommates, a great place to start is on the CCOM facebook page. I see plenty of people still posting about roommates and apartments there. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! There are plenty of apartments around that area, but they can get pretty pricey. For example, I know some students who will be renting at Versailles that will come to about $700 each (a single studio costing about $1000). If you are looking for roommates, a great place to start is on the CCOM facebook page. I see plenty of people still posting about roommates and apartments there. Good luck!
Thank you!

Where is the CCOM facebook page?