Houston, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocolateeth

UTDB Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who's here from Houston? uhmm the thing is I need extracurricular/shadowing hours hihi... would like to find a dental clinic in Houston to volunteer (or working/shadowing at an office with some dentist is even better!) but... I have no clue where the clinic is... I would appreciate it greatly if you guys help me out...

Thanks for the help! :D

PS: Which (dental) school do you go to? (if this question applies to you :p).. or.. have you decided which dental schools you want to apply/go to? :D

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in houston too and I also need hours so if you guys pm choclateeth pm me also please? Thanks! :)

Dr. Safari at Lovett Dental is really nice and will let you shadow him as much as you want. He's super chill too. The office is located in Rice Village right next to La Madeline. Just go in, bring your resume, and ask if you can volunteer there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr. Safari at Lovett Dental is really nice and will let you shadow him as much as you want. He's super chill too. The office is located in Rice Village right next to La Madeline. Just go in, bring your resume, and ask if you can volunteer there.

thankss but... i don't even have a resume :rolleyes:... i don't know how to make one... do you have a sample that i could look at?? :D

I volunteered and have some shadowing at Bering Omega Dental clinic. It is a clinic that is for HIV/AIDS patients only.