1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Houston Med Center - Looking for roommate in my townhouse

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by jenhoustonRN, May 2, 2007.

1. jenhoustonRN

I'm looking for a female roommate in my 3br/3bth townhouse in Midtown. It's takes me 5 min to get to Ben Taub and VA and 7-8 min to St. Lukes. You'd have your own bedroom and full bath on the first floor (mine and my other roommates, a female, are on the 3rd floor). Midtown is a nice, safe area with lots of cool restaurants and bars. I'm a nurse working in the med center and she works in the energy trading business. We are both very clean people. Let me know if your interested.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Creative

Other Health Professions Student
    Hi,

I am interested in looking at the apartment. Please let me know what would be a suitable time for you. My email address is [email protected].

Thank you.