1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Houston Peeps: Post-MCAT & SDN Shindig

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by EvoDevo, Apr 16, 2004.

1. EvoDevo

EvoDevo Forging a Different Path
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    **This is also posted in the Lounge, but trying to recruit a wider Houston Audience**

Hello everyone!

So tomorrow night the MCAT will be over and I will be free to carry with life. In addition, a lot of us haven't seen each other in quite some time. It's been a while since there was a Houston SDN get-together. So this would be a nice chance to catch up with what's going on in everyone's lives. I'd love to see everyone, and by everyone I mean Elysium. Mamacita!! Plus, I wanna see for myself how happy the Big White Rodent is making ya! Mega, I'd love to see you too if you can manage it. :)

So check your calendars, put some polish on your boots, and come on out for an evening of fun and watching what happens when ten weeks of stress is gone in an instant! :D

Afterwards, we can head out for drinks if anyone is interested. Let me know "yea" or "nay" so I can have an idea of what kind of reservation to make.

Cheers!

Evo

The Place: Buca di Beppo, Buffalo Speedway and Westpark (in the Kroger shopping center)

Buca di Beppo Houston - Buffalo Speedway
    5192 Buffalo Speedway
    Houston TX 77005

[​IMG]

The time: Let's say 7 p.m.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TexasRose

TexasRose Gotta run
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I'll be there!!! :D