Houston Peeps: Post-MCAT & SDN Shindig

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EvoDevo

Forging a Different Path
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
**This is also posted in the Lounge, but trying to recruit a wider Houston Audience**

Hello everyone!

So tomorrow night the MCAT will be over and I will be free to carry with life. In addition, a lot of us haven't seen each other in quite some time. It's been a while since there was a Houston SDN get-together. So this would be a nice chance to catch up with what's going on in everyone's lives. I'd love to see everyone, and by everyone I mean Elysium. Mamacita!! Plus, I wanna see for myself how happy the Big White Rodent is making ya! Mega, I'd love to see you too if you can manage it. :)

So check your calendars, put some polish on your boots, and come on out for an evening of fun and watching what happens when ten weeks of stress is gone in an instant! :D

Afterwards, we can head out for drinks if anyone is interested. Let me know "yea" or "nay" so I can have an idea of what kind of reservation to make.

Cheers!

Evo

The Place: Buca di Beppo, Buffalo Speedway and Westpark (in the Kroger shopping center)

Buca di Beppo Houston - Buffalo Speedway
5192 Buffalo Speedway
Houston TX 77005

houston.gif

The time: Let's say 7 p.m.

Members don't see this ad.