Step I How am I doing?

Started by tonkatruck
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tonkatruck

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If only do 10 questions at a time, have my books open, pause the test so I can look up the answer and only work on one subject at a time, I can score about a 50% on Q-bank.

How am I doing?
 
Originally posted by tonkatruck
If only do 10 questions at a time, have my books open, pause the test so I can look up the answer and only work on one subject at a time, I can score about a 50% on Q-bank.

How am I doing?

This doesn't sound like that great a method. It might work for you, but I think Qbank is more effective when you simulate real test conditions. Also, when you filter questions, you won't get a proper balance of the subjects when you do decide to simulate tests.
 
It depends. If you re taking the test in 2 years, it s great. If you re taking it in 2 weeks or 2 months, you should consider postponing.