How are DATPAT.com and acethedat(dot)com products?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dolimitless

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone used products from datpat.com? I know it is not the same as crackdatpat.com which is very good.

How about acethedat(dot)com? I was reading that a lot of the users in the 2004-2005 era were using this resource.
 
Reading from posts a couple years ago it seems that acethedat is very good for PAT practice since it is harder than Topscore or Kaplan. Can anyone confirm the vadility to this? SDN blocks the hyperlink to this website so I am not sure if it's a scam, plain crap, or a good resource to use for DAT prep.