How are most people paying for there Post-baac

Started by LINYKid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LINYKid

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering are many people taking out loans for there post-baac or paying for it. I finally almost finished paying for mu undergrad loans. I expect to have almost 200k for MedSchool Loans but another 25-30k for Post-Baac I think my wallet may explode. Any advice would be appreciated
 
LINYKid said:
Just wondering are many people taking out loans for there post-baac or paying for it. I finally almost finished paying for mu undergrad loans. I expect to have almost 200k for MedSchool Loans but another 25-30k for Post-Baac I think my wallet may explode. Any advice would be appreciated

I worked as a post-graduate researcher at a lab with the associated med school/post-bacc program. As a staff member I got a 20% discount on classes, and also got paid. Even then though, it was still a lot of money. Thus I went to grad school😉.