How are my chances?

Started by ht2010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ht2010

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my pcat results today. Nothing amazing here like some of you have but not absolutely terrible either.

Verbal 406 58 (<---YIKES)
Bio 446 96
Reading Comp. 422 79
Quantitative 423 78
Chemistry 449 95
Composite 429 90
Writing 3 & 3
Do most canadian pharm schools look at each component separately and put emphasis on them? Or do they put more emphasis on the composite. It's really weird because I felt I did well on the verbal ability. Guess not. Will this hold me back ?
 
thanks for the comment 🙂

Yeah I really want to get in a Pharm School somewhere here in Canada (don't want to pay international student fees) preferably west coast. Competition is fierce though..