How are you guys preparing for PAM?

Started by FutureOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureOD

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey 4th years! I know not everyone has finished CSE yet, but ours was just this past weekend and it feels soo good to be done! PAM is coming up next Friday and I was just wondering how you guys are preparing for it? I've just been looking over some general review packets that I have, but I'm not really sure what to focus on or how hard it will be. Any input would be great! Thanks!🙂
 
I don't think anyone knows what to study. They are beyond vague on the "outline" they give us. I'm basically studying for the TMOD again. And also reviewing slab off, and prentice's rule. I really don't know what else to do.
 
I don't think anyone knows what to study. They are beyond vague on the "outline" they give us. I'm basically studying for the TMOD again. And also reviewing slab off, and prentice's rule. I really don't know what else to do.

Pretty much the same thing here. Just browsing Wills now. Also looking over my stuff from part II. I think by now we know our stuff pretty well, so there's not a ton of studying that needs to be done (at least I hope).