I really think it depends on what school it is and how much of a percentage last semester grades factor into the overall picture. I mean one C is not "terrible" and it also depends on what your grades/G.P.A. looked like for the semester as well. I mean if you were a solid candidate that did well in all pre-reqs (is BioChem a pre-req for your school), then they may just want a few more grades to add in to the picture before they admit you.
Do you know where you are on the waitlist? This would be a key factor. The higher up you are, potentially the less it matters because they need less confirmation of you being a "good applicant" for them.
As far as swaying the decision, I coudl only really see that in an instance where you are lower on the waitlist and really close to another potential applicant who got a 4.0 this semster or something. I mean, mnay candidates get into to pharmacy schools everywhere off the waitlist. The competition's rough, but I think you will be just fine.
Also, have you interviewed with them already? If so, then your chances of getting in are likely better.
GOOD LUCK!🙂