How bad is PT school.

Started by lovepixie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lovepixie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just started PT school and I'm a little concerned. I plan to study hard and efficiently. I just wanted to know HONESTLY how much does it really suck???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its a decent amount of work but its not the end of the world. Just go to class, do your HW and study. You will still have a life outside of PT school. If you treat it like a job, you will be fine.
 
My immediate response to myself when I read the subject of this post was "the worst." Haha. I mean, honestly, it's not that bad... well, it is. It's hard work and I had to sacrifice a lot of things to get through school, which sucked. But, now I'm done and it's awesome!
 
if-pt-school-sucked-any-harder-id-orgasm-right-now-ce187.png
 
I didn't think it was bad at all. I was finally studying things that I was interested in, all of my classmates were like-minded, and I began to see a very small light at the end of a very long tunnel. If you embrace it you will enjoy it. I suggest that if you hate it, you are in the wrong profession. Have some passion.