How bad would it look to have 2 drops?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jackal head

Registered Sex Offender
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Orgo lab + lecture, dropped in the summer, but let's say you retake and get an A, and an over all 3.8 gpa
 
Last edited:
you definitely shouldn't worry about it. I had more drops than that
 
you definitely shouldn't worry about it. I had more drops than that

I'm an international too, so that dosen't help.

Though I've never been in a car accident, I imagine this is what it would feel like, happy that I'm still alive but lost so much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If these are your first withdrawals, I don't think it would affect you that much. You need to be prepared to get As the second time around and also be able to explain why you had the withdraw just in case you are ever asked that question. However, I don't know statistics for international students and how withdrawals would affect your application.

From first hand experience I can tell you getting into a car accident is nothing like getting a W in a class.
 
Don't worry about it too much, just ace the classes the next time.

Organic I - I dropped it the first time, I got a D the second time, and an A the third time.
Gen Chem II - I got a C+ the first time, dropped it the 2nd time, and a B- the third time.

I still got into pharmacy school.

not everyone is as lucky (and rich) as you
 
Twice as bad as someone with only 1 drop

Infinity as bad as someone with no drops

Half as bad as someone with 4 drops

and 2/3 as bad as someone with three drops.

Get back to work. Stop goofing off in classes and ace them.
 
Twice as bad as someone with only 1 drop

Infinity as bad as someone with no drops

Half as bad as someone with 4 drops

and 2/3 as bad as someone with three drops.

Get back to work. Stop goofing off in classes and ace them.


Hahaha, good lord this is great.

Although your second point is debatable
 
I'm not rich.

Maybe not, but you've often bragged about how much you have in loans so you can screw around instead of working more. You clearly aren't concerned about the ENTIRE SEMESTER'S WORTH of credits you paid for by dropping and retaking the class so many times.

I see the other guy's point.
 
Maybe not, but you've often bragged about how much you have in loans so you can screw around instead of working more. You clearly aren't concerned about the ENTIRE SEMESTER'S WORTH of credits you paid for by dropping and retaking the class so many times.

I see the other guy's point.

Ehh, I took out more loans so that I could have an easier lifestyle through pharmacy school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad