how can I answer this question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Flashthesloth

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys!! I came across this question when setting up my application for the program.

"What experience related to animals and veterinary medicine have you had"

Do I simply talk about my clinic experience?
 
hey guys!! I came across this question when setting up my application for the program.

"What experience related to animals and veterinary medicine have you had"

Do I simply talk about my clinic experience?
Yes. You talk about your experiences that have been overseen by a vet (i.e. as an assistant etc) and those not overseen (i.e. I managed a sheep flock for my undergrad school and that was not with a vet)
 
Yes. You talk about your experiences that have been overseen by a vet (i.e. as an assistant etc) and those not overseen (i.e. I managed a sheep flock for my undergrad school and that was not with a vet)

nice reply. I know how to write about this question. Thank you for your reply