How can i get an internship

Started by pharmy11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmy11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody, I am a p1 and i was wondering what is a good approach in obtaining a summer internship at a pharmaceutical company or somewhere else...
 
Hello everybody, I am a p1 and i was wondering what is a good approach in obtaining a summer internship at a pharmaceutical company or somewhere else...

http://careers.pharmacytimes.com/articles/B66094EC.asp

Some of the links in there are old but it this should get you going. If you are looking for a Industry rotation, you will probably want to get on the ball early like you are doing to see what is out there for P1s and make sure you make the deadlines, good luck!
 
Stalk their websites and apply early. The process is really long and the company I did a summer internship with has made big cuts. The opportunities are still out there but its more competitive.

I think when I applied a couple years ago, I literally googled pharmaceutical company and looked through every website to see if they did a summer program.