How can I prepare?

Started by Barris
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Barris

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am matriculating to Ohio State University in the fall where I plan on taking the 2 year route into the Pharmacy school. What can I do now to make those 2 years easier for me? I understand there are more core classes crammed into that short period of time and I don't want to be overwhelmed.
 
Review your general chemistry for sure. Biology is way out of a high school student's league. Review trig for calc. I assume 0-6 programs prepare you a lot faster.

If you really want to get ahead learn how to name hydrocarbons and learn the families for organic compound. Alcohols, ethers, aldehydes, etc.

Don't stress too much. Cortisol is bad for memory encoding.

Best of luck at OSU! (hail lol)
 
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Ohio State require a degree before entering Pharmacy school?

I am matriculating to Ohio State University in the fall where I plan on taking the 2 year route into the Pharmacy school. What can I do now to make those 2 years easier for me? I understand there are more core classes crammed into that short period of time and I don't want to be overwhelmed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad