How come all bio practice is harder than mcat bio?

Started by osprey099
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

osprey099

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've done TBR Bio, EK1001 Bio, EK mini-mcat bio, and kaplan mcat 45 bio passages and I've found on these forums that the general consensus is that the bio in the above-mentioned books are all harder than the actual MCAT bio (EK1001 Bio is harder not in terms of critical thinking, but in terms of the sheer amount of detail it requires you to know). What is a good indicator of Bio difficulty on the actual MCAT other than AAMC Fls? Is TPRHL Bio a lot more representative than the ones I have done so far?