How competitive am I?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoeBlow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello.......Im currently a 3rd year med student at a fairly decent US med school.....I was just wondering if yall could give me a general idea of what my odds are at realistically landing a top 10 top 15 internal med match.....step 1 score 217/88.......3.3 gpa......

much obliged......

Members don't see this ad.

Don't let numbers deter you from applying to programs you like. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

JoeBlow said:
Hello.......Im currently a 3rd year med student at a fairly decent US med school.....I was just wondering if yall could give me a general idea of what my odds are at realistically landing a top 10 top 15 internal med match.....step 1 score 217/88.......3.3 gpa......

much obliged......

odds aren't bad if the med school you go to has a top 10-15 internal med program.

You are a US grad. Its a done deal. Just make an improvement on Step 2 and you'll be fighting off the interviews. Im a US IMG with avg board scores and I'm TURNING DOWN interviews now, because I can't make enough of them. And a few are good University programs (Big 10, SEC, ACC) You are in good shape. GL :cool: