How competitive am I?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ERdoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I just received my board scores today and was not as happy with the score I received...especially with the time I put into studying for them...Anyways I was curious (and I did search for other threads like this but could not find any) how competitive someone with a 224 step 1 score and top 1/2 of class would be for EM. Like what kind of program would I be competitive for (university based program, competitive programs, etc.) Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

ERdoc said:
Well I just received my board scores today and was not as happy with the score I received...especially with the time I put into studying for them...Anyways I was curious (and I did search for other threads like this but could not find any) how competitive someone with a 224 step 1 score and top 1/2 of class would be for EM. Like what kind of program would I be competitive for (university based program, competitive programs, etc.) Any comments would be helpful.

C'mon- Who's gonna say it.....

Wait for it........

Members don't see this ad :)
USAF MD '05 said:
ERdoc said:

C'mon- Who's gonna say it.....

Make it stop......Please make it stop...... :barf:

5 hours, 29 minutes (plus or minus time zones)..

My how this conversation has gotten compressed.

Well done.

Take care,
Jeff

Pshew...(breathes sigh of releif)...

ERdoc said:

Thanks

You'll probably be fine.