Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Local Boston native going to a top 50 US MD school (MS1) in the another part of the country.
Peds is my passion and I was wondering how competitive this program is and if anyone had experience applying and interviewing here?
I have many ties to the hospital and the program and a lot of research and publications within the department. This is my dream program and the only one I want. If anyone has any tips on matching strong in pediatrics please let me know.
Thx!!
Peds is my passion and I was wondering how competitive this program is and if anyone had experience applying and interviewing here?
I have many ties to the hospital and the program and a lot of research and publications within the department. This is my dream program and the only one I want. If anyone has any tips on matching strong in pediatrics please let me know.
Thx!!