How Could We Not See This Train Wreck Coming?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Carol is Alpha

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://bhpr.hrsa.gov/healthworkforce/reports/pharmsupply20042030.pdf

Exhibit 15 on page 16. If we are graduating 15k new RPHs annually and even if a certain fraction die off...how could we not see this train wreck?

What's sad is that the FTE graph is probably going to trend down.

Train-Wreck-1.jpg
 
http://bhpr.hrsa.gov/healthworkforce/reports/pharmsupply20042030.pdf

Exhibit 15 on page 16. If we are graduating 15k new RPHs annually and even if a certain fraction die off...how could we not see this train wreck?

What's sad is that the FTE graph is probably going to trend down.

Train-Wreck-1.jpg



I'm thinking of buying a popcorn machine so I can have something to continually munch on while I watch this hilarious sh_t show take place with all the new grads unemployed and moving back to mommys and daddys because they couldn't find work.
 
http://bhpr.hrsa.gov/healthworkforce/reports/pharmsupply20042030.pdf

Exhibit 15 on page 16. If we are graduating 15k new RPHs annually and even if a certain fraction die off...how could we not see this train wreck?

What's sad is that the FTE graph is probably going to trend down.

Train-Wreck-1.jpg

I did. More than 10 years ago. Lol getting real tired of boasting about that (probably not the only one)
Time to switch fields. Bless you all, and good luck

Btw, whatever happened to Humble Sloth? Learned the truth and broke his equanimity. Seems to be in a good spot financially, I'm sure he'll be fine