How did you feel?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EddieH4444

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a long time reader who just signed up. First off, great forum, everyone here seems quite helpful.

For my question, I would like to know how people who took the PCAT in the past felt after taking the test. I took it this past Saturday and honestly didn't feel too good afterwards but am hoping that it's just nerves. So what about you guys, how did you fell you did after taking he test and what kind of scores did you actually get?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I'm a long time reader who just signed up. First off, great forum, everyone here seems quite helpful.

For my question, I would like to know how people who took the PCAT in the past felt after taking the test. I took it this past Saturday and honestly didn't feel too good afterwards but am hoping that it's just nerves. So what about you guys, how did you fell you did after taking he test and what kind of scores did you actually get?

I felt pretty good after the test but did even better on my scores than my feeling. It's a hard test. If you feel like you got a 50, you probably got at least that. Does that make sense?

When I took it, I was going to retake it just as a matter of pride. I don't like the feeling that a test beat me. My math score, in particular, didn't feel that high. Then I got my scores back and I got a 99 composite. Go figure. I am still half expecting a letter in the mail saying they made some kind of a mistake because that did not feel like a 99 at all. So maybe you did better than you think.

When I took it, I was going to retake it just as a matter of pride. I don't like the feeling that a test beat me. My math score, in particular, didn't feel that high. Then I got my scores back and I got a 99 composite. Go figure. I am still half expecting a letter in the mail saying they made some kind of a mistake because that did not feel like a 99 at all. So maybe you did better than you think.

Wow, that's awesome. I hope that happens to me also lol. I remember the only honors course I took in High School, Anatomy and Physiology, after the first test, before I got my score back I was so sure that I bombed it that I considered dropping the class. Then I got the test back and I made a 97. Hopefully a similar situation plays out but I'm not banking on it.

I don't like you :D

Hope that happens to me! That has happened before though, with the SAT, AP tests, and on tests / finals.