How did you hear about SDN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How did you hear about SDN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1908PharmD

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow, I just noticed when i typed in the title of this post, several others popped up under it to warn me if this topic has been covered before! Wow, I'm glad that feature was added! good deal! :D

OH, okay,, anyways. How did you hear about SDN? I was just playing around on the computer one day and stumbled upon it.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, I just noticed when i typed in the title of this post, several others popped up under it to warn me if this topic has been covered before! Wow, I'm glad that feature was added! good deal! :D

OH, okay,, anyways. How did you hear about SDN? I was just playing around on the computer one day and stumbled upon it.

UCSF students told us when I went to one of the meetings of our pharm club at school.:)

I originally heard about it from a guy at USC when I went to their open house. Now I hear about it all the time..from friends, advisors, representatives from Rx school at prepharm meetings, etc. I guess it's really popular now since everyone knows about it. If you don't and youre in your 2nd year then you have not really done much research or don't have any pharmacy/medical friends/ or haven't been involved at school.

Members don't see this ad :)
i guess i was just lucky i came upon it randomly :) .... i was at my school's computer lab.... and SDN was in the browser history.... so i clicked on it and voila!!!

Google search for Pharmacy School discussion forums.

I was having a really bad night and was really frustrated with things (school related) and was sitting around wishing I had someone to hear from or talk to that I could get feedback from. I went and googled "prepharmacy forum" and up came this place. I can't tell you how much a relief it has been. I'm on here like 20 times a day now. :laugh: I feel so much less alone and feel like I already know a lot more about schools, the application process, etc. :thumbup:

I was google searching interview questions to prepare myself for pharm school interviews. I actually ran into omniones PCAT thread a month or so before when I was trying to determine if I should retake my PCAT. I took his advice and did not retake it...it was good advice.

I know... It was just a co-incidence.. I was really unhappy with my PCAT scores and was just looking up online on how other people do on that test and I found like this web site... I have been like addicted to it since than..
It has helped me a lot and I feel better prepared for my interviews and other things with the help of SDN.:)

I tried to get advice through livejournal (by looking for communities with "pharmacy" or something similar in the interests) and saw a post mentioning this site.

I know what you guys mean, Man I cant imagine going through this process without it! I am so oo glad that this site was created! :hardy:

I actually heard about it from some professor or dean at an interview haha At least ONE good thing came from that interview...