How did you keep your mind of MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mavric1298

Long live snugseal
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Curious what everyone did or strategies people used to keep their mind off waiting for their score. Today did not go well, and I'm already the type of person who anal retentively clicks "refresh" the day grades post or when waiting for exams back. I've already settled on the mindset that I'm going to have to retake so if it happens it won't be a shock but if I end up with a decent score it will be a pleasant surprise. Today was the first time I've ever not completed a section (got answers marked for everything but didn't even look at the last couple Q's for PS and BS and normally have time left over), so it's not without merit I feel bad about today.

How did you guys cope with the dreadful 30-35 days?!

Members don't see this ad.

Stay busy! And off the computer too.

Curious what everyone did or strategies people used to keep their mind off waiting for their score. Today did not go well, and I'm already the type of person who anal retentively clicks "refresh" the day grades post or when waiting for exams back. I've already settled on the mindset that I'm going to have to retake so if it happens it won't be a shock but if I end up with a decent score it will be a pleasant surprise. Today was the first time I've ever not completed a section (got answers marked for everything but didn't even look at the last couple Q's for PS and BS and normally have time left over), so it's not without merit I feel bad about today.

Reactions: 1 user
Stay busy! And off the computer too.
Goro, I think your avatar is gonna give me a few nightmares

But yeah man, just realize that you've given it your best shot. The results are all out of your hand now. Yes 30-35 days is a long wait but I think it's a good practice for your patience which will help you in your future.