Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have my first interview coming in about two weeks, and now I am thinking about my responses to some expected questions.
I am being a little neurotic now and I really want to do my best because this is my first choice school, and want to give perfect responses as possible. Thinking like this made me spend so much time on each question, and it made me ramble all the things that is already on my PS, and now I keep rewriting and rewriting.
Any suggestions? How did you guys prepare for your interviews?
I am being a little neurotic now and I really want to do my best because this is my first choice school, and want to give perfect responses as possible. Thinking like this made me spend so much time on each question, and it made me ramble all the things that is already on my PS, and now I keep rewriting and rewriting.
Any suggestions? How did you guys prepare for your interviews?

