How difficult is it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Johnny 2 cents

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been looking into becoming a pharmacist.The schooling to become one looks pretty hard.How difficult is it exactly?
 
I've been looking into becoming a pharmacist.The schooling to become one looks pretty hard.How difficult is it exactly?

Well, it's not easy to give an answer to this question considering we know NOTHING about your background. Just be prepared to spend 6-8 years in school and love science very much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have to jump through a lot of hoops.

Please use the FAQ options that are available to you. You can start by searching for "Pharmacy Wiki" in the Google Custom Search.
 
How "easy" is it? Well I would say it's not "easy". You should be asking yourself how bad do you want to be a pharmacist? I'd say you'd have to want to be one badly to go to school for eight years, take mostly science courses, work in a pharmacy, find time for some EC's, and give up most of your social life. If you're concerned about ease you're looking into the wrong profession. I'd suggest looking into communications 🙂
 
It is exactly 69 ger difficult. (Gigaerds is my personal unit for difficulty, I have done extensive research and come up with this measure for pharmacy schools, with a 95% confidence interval of +/- 2)

:meanie:🙄