Medical How do I approach scholarships when I've been accepted but want to attend school I'm waitlisted at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Staff member
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am currently accepted to ARCOM and waitlisted at PNWU. PNWU is my #1 choice that I would attend if I were to get off the waitlist, although meaningful waitlist movement typically doesnt occur until May. I am going to put down my deposit for ARCOM by Dec 14th to secure a spot. My question is, how do I approach scholarships for medical school at this point? Trying to be as proactive as I can, I was hoping for some insight on where to start with regards to the types of scholarships and the timing of which I should apply. I am aiming on doing primary care so I will also apply for NHSC, but I am not certain for what to put for school that I am planning on attending because what if it changes? Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I'd start with the obvious online sources. Put the school where you have an acceptance down first, and if that changes, let them know.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.