How Do I Fare?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ineedaboosta

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!! I just took the DAT today, and I'm wondering if my stats are competitive enough for the schools I'm planning on applying to.
I have an undergrad GPA of 3.4, with a sGPA of ~3.2, and my BCP is slightly lower.
My DAT scores are :
AA- 21
TS- 21
OC-24
GC-20
BIO-21
RC-21
QR-21
PAT-19

By the time applications come out, I'll have roughly ~100 hours of shadowing, ~450 hours of volunteering, ~200 research hours. I have a decent amount of ECs, including a first co-author publication and founder of a fraternity. I'm planning on applying to Western, USC, UCSF, UOP, NYU, and several others. Do I have a good shot? And how else should I enhance my app? What other schools should I add to my list as well? Thanks for the input!!

Members don't see this ad.

Good DAT, fantastic ECs, the GPA is low imho.
Do you have a significant upward trend in your GPA?

Good DAT, fantastic ECs, the GPA is low imho.
Do you have a significant upward trend in your GPA?
Err..my last two quarters of undergrad I did well, but other than that it was across the board. I'm also going to be attending a post-bac during the application process to finish pre-reqs/take more science courses!

Reactions: 1 user
Roughly the same GPA as me and higher DAT. I would add schools like Nova, LECOM, UNE, Midwestern AZ, BU, Tufts