How do I know if schools received my OAT score? (OptomCAS)

Started by E_wen
Tags Tags
oat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

E_wen

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm using optomCAS and it's so confusing.
It asks for my self-reported scores but nowhere does it ask for the real thing. I've had my OAT sent but how do I know if they schools have received them?
 
Have you sent official scores via opted? The entity that sends offical scores is NOT OptomCAS. If you haven't sent scores via opted (or whatever the site is) your schools have not received those scores.
 
I'm using optomCAS and it's so confusing.
It asks for my self-reported scores but nowhere does it ask for the real thing. I've had my OAT sent but how do I know if they schools have received them?

Once I was verified, my schools I applied to emailed me letting me know if my application file was complete or not... and that it was going under review. You could call the school and double check that they have received your scores from opted
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Once I was verified, my schools I applied to emailed me letting me know if my application file was complete or not... and that it was going under review. You could call the school and double check that they have received your scores from opted
Is it perhaps too early to do this? On Optomcas I'm still waiting for one more evaluation from an optometrist.
Most deadlines are next March or whatever, still far away. I think now would be a bit early, they may not have received them. When's a good time?
 
It's never too early. I think it wouldn't take much time for Opted to send the OAT scores to the schools. Definitely call now to get this sorted out. You DON'T want to wait until March, because most schools use rolling admissions.
 
Is it perhaps too early to do this? On Optomcas I'm still waiting for one more evaluation from an optometrist.
Most deadlines are next March or whatever, still far away. I think now would be a bit early, they may not have received them. When's a good time?

It's never too early. I received two interviews before my committee letter was submitted last week. You'll be fine
 
How do you send the s
I'm using optomCAS and it's so confusing.
It asks for my self-reported scores but nowhere does it ask for the real thing. I've had my OAT sent but how do I know if they schools have received them?[/QUOTE

How do you send the official scores?