How do I know when I've been verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fiznat

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will AACOMAS send me an email, or will I have to log in to my account to see it? If it is the latter, where will it say? I've had the transcripts all in for about a month, and I submitted/paid about a week ago. Right now all my schools say "Submitted to AACOMAS." I've been doing some reading around here and it looks like people have been getting verified in just a few days, but it seems to be taking longer for me...

Members don't see this ad.

You will get an email. It took about a week for me to get verified after I submitted. That was back in early Sept. I dont know how long its taking now but I would guess it should be no more then 2 weeks assuming there are no problems with your app.

thats not true. don't listent to the poster before me. A light will shine upon you. You will feel warm and fuzzy inside and then off into the light youll here a voice. he will say to you "you are verified". thats how youll know

Members don't see this ad :)
Where you can see the school list, on the right hand side there is a line AACOMAS status. It will say "verified" when you are verified. Hope this helps

Where you can see the school list, on the right hand side there is a line AACOMAS status. It will say "verified" when you are verified. Hope this helps

It does, thank you! I assumed they would send an email but I can't help from compulsively trying to check on that status. Right now it just says "processing.":(

It does, thank you! I assumed they would send an email but I can't help from compulsively trying to check on that status. Right now it just says "processing.":(

They will send an email, release to the schools the following tuesday, then you see the release date a few days later.