How do I self-schedule interview via ERAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MudPhud20XX

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I just got a message that I got an interview offer and was told that I need to self-schedule the interview via ERAS? How do I do that? I just can't figure it out.... Can anyone pls help?

Members don't see this ad.

Log into ERAS. There should be an interview link at the top. Scroll over that, and go down to 'Invitations'. It should be pretty self explanatory from there.

Reactions: 1 user
I know, but I did not get the invitation. I just got an email saying that I am invited and was asked to go to ERAS to self-schedule, but I don't think they sent me the invitation via ERAS. I mean you can't self schedule if the program hasn't invited you right?

I know, but I did not get the invitation. I just got an email saying that I am invited and was asked to go to ERAS to self-schedule, but I don't think they sent me the invitation via ERAS. I mean you can't self schedule if the program hasn't invited you right?

Sometimes it takes a day or two before it shows up in your invitations tab, if it doesnt show in more than a few days, call/write them

Reactions: 1 users