How do I send my MCAT score to Ross?

Started by tanny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Well, if you've applied already, you already inputted your scores on the application.

After that, at normal schools your score is automatically submitted. For Caribbean (and other) schools you'll just approve Ross as a school you're releasing the scores to. You do this on the AAMC website. But it's the same page you go to when you're checking for your scores to be posted. There should be a link... somewhere.

It's been a while and I know I'm not describing it well.
 
Go to Mcat Thx (testing history) and there will be a link to which med schools you want your scores sent to. Ross and SGU are in there; they take care of everything. Check back to see if the status is "complete"