How do I send schools my resume?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isurus22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a pretty extensive resume but Im not sure how I can send it with the AADSAS app. Could I just send it to the schools by itself or with my application fee?

Members don't see this ad.

isurus22 said:
I have a pretty extensive resume but Im not sure how I can send it with the AADSAS app. Could I just send it to the schools by itself or with my application fee?

I wouldn't. Your AADSAS application is your resume. It includes all the information a resume would (bio, education, work experience, research, volunteer, etc.) in a format that dental schools prefer. There is a reason why AADSAS exists...

isurus22 said:
No need to send your resume. What does extensive mean. Do you have a CV? There are spots for almost everything on aadsas with the exception of professional accomplishments and if you feel like this info needs to be relayed to the school put it in your pesonal statement. Good luck