How do I send SMPs official MCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shetalweapon

ShetalWeapon
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
MCAT scores come out in an hour 15 and I need to send my official scores to BU, Drexel, and Barry and I have no idea how to do it! Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks!!
Shetalweapon
 
shetalweapon said:
Hi everyone!
MCAT scores come out in an hour 15 and I need to send my official scores to BU, Drexel, and Barry and I have no idea how to do it! Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks!!
Shetalweapon
i just took a screen shot of my scores, edited it in paint to cut out just the score report section, and also included verification code.Sent it to proper email addresses Thats all they really need to see your scores. If they ask me to send a hard copy ill do so.