SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

How do I tell if my AMCAS is verified?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gabbers22, Oct 1, 2001.

1. gabbers22

gabbers22 Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 11, 2000
    Nebraska I know that this is a stupid question...a few days ago I asked what the red x's mean, but now I am wondering how I tell if I am verified?
    Do I log onto AMCAS, and look at my coursework? And if so, to do that I have to click "no" I have not entered all my coursework right? I am SO CONFUSED! I don't want to mess up my app by screwing around with anything...what do you suggest?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. aisha

aisha Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Irvine, CA
    dont be confused :)

okay.. did u get the red x's already... if yes, that means u have been verified.... dont go look at the course load.. actually i dont think u can.. however, in order to look at ur verified version.. click on the print application option at the bottom on the left side column... when u click on that it will load ur app at the top u can see ur date submitted: date verified/processed and date printed/viewed

u can check ur status from there.. that wont change anything on ur app. :)

hope this helps
  4. nochaser

nochaser Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 31, 2001
    Got the red x's, but date processed still reads "N/A"...does this mean that it's procesed or not?
  5. none

none 1K Member 10+ Year Member

Jul 27, 2001
    Not, they're still working on something.
  6. aisha

aisha Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Irvine, CA
    if it says N/A that means.. not verified.. since u already got the red x's try calling them asking them about the processed date.. also , when they verify u will be sent an email confirming that!
  7. drdrtoledo

drdrtoledo Pharm Delicious 7+ Year Member

Sep 28, 2001
    Morristown, NJ
    They won't verify you until they get your MCAT if you took it in August right?
  8. SMW

SMW Grand Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 12, 2001
    anchorage, ak
    I don't think that's necessarily so, because they've been sending out verified apps from people who withheld and then released their April scores WITHOUT THE SCORES!!! (If you can believe that, which we all can, knowing the way AMCAS works). See the thread "You won't believe this!!!" for details of this latest example of AMCAS incompetence.