How do I tell if my AMCAS is verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabbers22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay...so I know that this is a stupid question...a few days ago I asked what the red x's mean, but now I am wondering how I tell if I am verified?
Do I log onto AMCAS, and look at my coursework? And if so, to do that I have to click "no" I have not entered all my coursework right? I am SO CONFUSED! I don't want to mess up my app by screwing around with anything...what do you suggest?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

dont be confused :)

okay.. did u get the red x's already... if yes, that means u have been verified.... dont go look at the course load.. actually i dont think u can.. however, in order to look at ur verified version.. click on the print application option at the bottom on the left side column... when u click on that it will load ur app at the top u can see ur date submitted: date verified/processed and date printed/viewed

u can check ur status from there.. that wont change anything on ur app. :)

hope this helps

Got the red x's, but date processed still reads "N/A"...does this mean that it's procesed or not?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not, they're still working on something.

if it says N/A that means.. not verified.. since u already got the red x's try calling them asking them about the processed date.. also , when they verify u will be sent an email confirming that!

They won't verify you until they get your MCAT if you took it in August right?

Originally posted by drdrtoledo:
•They won't verify you until they get your MCAT if you took it in August right?•

I don't think that's necessarily so, because they've been sending out verified apps from people who withheld and then released their April scores WITHOUT THE SCORES!!! (If you can believe that, which we all can, knowing the way AMCAS works). See the thread "You won't believe this!!!" for details of this latest example of AMCAS incompetence.