How do I write a good CV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WnderWmn10

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of any websites that show how to write a good CV --especially pertaining to medical students. I am suppose to submit a CV to my attendings who are going to write me a LOR and I have no idea how much and/or what to include.

I appreciate all your help!
 
When I did mine, I just googled "medical student CV" and there were plenty of examples out there. After I put it together, I then sent it to one of the deans at my school who proofread it for me. I would suggest just having someone look at it for you to make sure you're on the right track.