How do my stats look?

Started by Arsenal04
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arsenal04

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Exercise Science Major
Cumulative GPA - 3.56 but I took college classes in High school so Actual GPA is 3.69
Science GPA - 3.46
Pre rec - 3.6
GRE 150 V 153 Q 3.0 A
Hours - 2400 Out patient as an tech
- 120hr internship Outpatient
- 28 hr inpatient inpatient (two different settings Long term care and hospital)
Extra - Varcity D2 mens soccer player (got soccer awards dont know if it matters) , Soccer and academic scholarship, Deans list every semester except last one, low income family minority(heard it helps) , CPR and first aid, Bi-Lingual
I know my GRE is low but hopefully my other stats can carry me.
Applied - Regis, Elon, Pacific, Rocky Mountain, Rosefranklin
interview - Rocky Mountain
Rejections - N/A
 
Exercise Science Major
Cumulative GPA - 3.56 but I took college classes in High school so Actual GPA is 3.69
Science GPA - 3.46
Pre rec - 3.6
GRE 150 V 153 Q 3.0 A
Hours - 2400 Out patient as an tech
- 120hr internship Outpatient
- 28 hr inpatient inpatient (two different settings Long term care and hospital)
Extra - Varcity D2 mens soccer player (got soccer awards dont know if it matters) , Soccer and academic scholarship, Deans list every semester except last one, low income family minority(heard it helps) , CPR and first aid, Bi-Lingual
I know my GRE is low but hopefully my other stats can carry me.
Applied - Regis, Elon, Pacific, Rocky Mountain, Rosefranklin
interview - Rocky Mountain
Rejections - N/A
We have similar stats I also applied to Regis.
My overall GPA is 3.5 pre 3.8.
I didnt do so good on my GRE though. I'm hoping Regis is okay with that 150V 147Q 3.5W.
Hopefully we both make it to Regis.
 
We have similar stats I also applied to Regis.
My overall GPA is 3.5 pre 3.8.
I didnt do so good on my GRE though. I'm hoping Regis is okay with that 150V 147Q 3.5W.
Hopefully we both make it to Regis.
Yea i hope so too. What other schools did you apply if you don't mind me asking? Also any interviews or responses yet?
 
Yea i hope so too. What other schools did you apply if you don't mind me asking? Also any interviews or responses yet?
I applied to UCF, USF, NSU, UNE, Thomas Jefferson and Regis.
UNE and NSU sent me emails saying my application it's under review.
Regis sent me one saying I will be hearing from there during early to mid December.
UCF I know I'm not getting in because my GRE scores didn't arrive on time and they are very strict with their deadline.
I also applied kinda late October 24th.
I'm hoping at least one school will give me the opportunity to interview.