How do PCAT Official Transcripts work?

Started by CalBear12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CalBear12

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When registering for the PCAT, it has you select the schools that you want your scores sent to, and follows saying: "Your score recipient selections cannot be changed or deleted after your registration is complete."
Does this mean I can't add schools later? I want to take the PCAT now but I still don't have a final list of schools I'm applying to, so I don't want to end up in a situation where I decide to apply to a school later but can't send them my PCAT transcripts.