I have an interview in a few weeks, and my pre-med adviser recommended I ask other schools "if they plan to interview me in the future" and tell them I'll be close with my interview (From my residence to this school, one school is in the on the wayish, the other is a detour). Just wanted to get some views on whether or not I should. I'm fine with waiting, as they're all driving distance from me (several hours), and I would think the other schools already have interviews planned in this timeframe (next few weeks). I would also rather take my time and not go through interview fatigue, as I think it's still "early" in interview season. Thanks.