How do Target bonuses and merit increases work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor Jay 23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently offered a positon with Target Pharmacy. In comparison to other pharmacies, is Target a good place to work for? Also,I was wondering if anyone knew what the average merit increase, how much the annual bonus was, and how often you're eliglble for the increase? Any help would be awesome! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I was recently offered a positon with Target Pharmacy. In comparison to other pharmacies, is Target a good place to work for? Also,I was wondering if anyone knew what the average merit increase, how much the annual bonus was, and how often you're eliglble for the increase? Any help would be awesome! :)
I was wondering if you had two interviews (one from a recruiter and the other from a sup) and did they make you an offer a week (or longer) after the interview? Thank you.

My first interview was at a career fair, next was with the district manager, and i was offered a position in a little more than 1 week. The Christmas holidays were a factor in that.

My first interview was at a career fair, next was with the district manager, and i was offered a position in a little more than 1 week. The Christmas holidays were a factor in that.
Thank you.