How do we switch back to the old design?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mentos

Half full member
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This new design looks terrible on mobile. Too cluttered and hard to read. This is like when CVS rolls out a new update every month and makes things worse. How do we switch back to the old design?

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
It's not even April fools' and they are ****ing with us.

Reactions: 1 users
I barely see a difference personally (especially compared to some of our previous updates) but you can go to preferences after clicking on your avatar and select your preferred style.

As an old man myself, I also hate change. Sadly it’s a performance issue and not likely to be changed back. Out with the old and in with the new!

Attachments

• 3213556E-56F3-42F2-8B69-5013F448294F.png
    3213556E-56F3-42F2-8B69-5013F448294F.png
    120 KB · Views: 37
Members don't see this ad :)
I barely see a difference personally (especially compared to some of our previous updates) but you can go to preferences after clicking on your avatar and select your preferred style.

As an old man myself, I also hate change. Sadly it’s a performance issue and not likely to be changed back. Out with the old and in with the new!
I don’t have any way to view my “watched threads” any more. It’s just gone from the menu.