How do you find a research topic??

Started by Reborn07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Reborn07

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please help. I want to take time off to pursue clinical research in a certain subject area. However, I don't know deep enough into it to know potential controversies/areas that is worth doing a study on. What should I do.
 
Please help. I want to take time off to pursue clinical research in a certain subject area. However, I don't know deep enough into it to know potential controversies/areas that is worth doing a study on. What should I do.

Are you currently in school?