How do you guys check whether you get accepted?

Started by ML1983
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ML1983

PCO Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering, i'm getting impatient, and it's exam time. I really want to know whether I got into PCO. I know they'll say good news over the phone if you get in, but will they say bad news? Or make up some excuse till you get the bad letter? I really want to call them!! But if its bad news i don't want to be depressed blah blah.
 
if you really want to know your status, just call and ask. be positive, but keep in mind that there is always the possibility of a rejection. good luck! 🙂

ML1983 said:
Just wondering, i'm getting impatient, and it's exam time. I really want to know whether I got into PCO. I know they'll say good news over the phone if you get in, but will they say bad news? Or make up some excuse till you get the bad letter? I really want to call them!! But if its bad news i don't want to be depressed blah blah.
 
ML1983 said:
Just wondering, i'm getting impatient, and it's exam time. I really want to know whether I got into PCO. I know they'll say good news over the phone if you get in, but will they say bad news? Or make up some excuse till you get the bad letter? I really want to call them!! But if its bad news i don't want to be depressed blah blah.


Just call the admissions office and ask "what is the status of my application."

Just to let you know, when I got accepted to PCO, I got an email from one of the admissions counselors. That’s me though, for you it might or might not be different.

best of luck