How do you guys send official transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that there is a form that we need to print out, and ask register's office to put that in the same envelope as they send our official transcript.

I can do that with my current school. I can go directly to the office and talk to the lady and she can finish her job within 1 min.

However, I don't know what to do with my community college.
The only way to send official transcript from my CC is to go to their website and type in the address. It takes at least 1 week to process it before they send it. I am guessing it's not possible to put the form in the same envelope especially when it takes them 1 week to print out the official transcript.

Any suggestion?

Members don't see this ad.

call them up and ask how you should proceed. There should be some sort of form you can print out and send them along with the AADSAS form.

I remember when I had to send a transcript from my CC I called the office and told them I was applying to dental school and needed them to include a transcript matching form. They told me instructions on how to fax it to them so they can include it with my transcript. You can try that too.

Members don't see this ad :)
i was able to submit mine without the form. They accepted it...

Do I have to request a transcript from all the schools, where I took class from, directly?

I have requested CC and UIC to send transcripts to my school, and the grades for those classes I took from other schools are updated on my school website.

If I just request a transcript from my school, will they send it along with other credits I received from other schools?

Do I have to request a transcript from all the schools, where I took class from, directly?

I have requested CC and UIC to send transcripts to my school, and the grades for those classes I took from other schools are updated on my school website.

If I just request a transcript from my school, will they send it along with other credits I received from other schools?

You must send request transcripts from ALL of your schools.

Yes your transcripts must be sent directly from the colleges, even if those credits transferred to where you currently go. Also you can submit your transcripts without the form, BUT this will delay you application. And you always have to wonder if there is someone else with the same name as you or very similar. Your CC should know be able to advise you on how to get them the necessary form to accompany your transcripts.

Is the fax # going to be on the matching form?

You can fax your institution, not AADSAS. So go to your institutions registrar's website, find their fax number, fax the Transcript Matching Form. They will attach that form to your transcripts and mail it out to AADSAS.

Make sure to let them know prior to faxing what you intend to do (write a cover letter stating your name, student ID, and where to mail it to) You might want to call them after to make sure they recieved it.

Hope this helps. Good luck!